Papua New Guinea’s Cabinet has appointed a number of new diplomats to head Asian missions.
- Veali Vagi has been appointed PNG’s High Commissioner to Malaysia
- Christopher Vihruri is Ambassador to the Philippines
- Kuma Aua is Ambassador to the Republic of Korea
- Anthony Wagambie Senior is the new High Commissioner to Singapore
- Winis Map is Consul-General in Jayapura, Indonesia
- Alexis Maino is the new Roving Ambassador to the Federated States of Micronesia and the Marshall Islands
The newly appointed heads will take up their postings towards the second quarter of this year.